Each player has a Blood Pool. You may spend a “box”. This has the following benefits and limitations.
- Add +1 to your Predator stat until end of scene. This is stackable to a max of +4 total bonuses
- Heal 1 “box” of Physical Stress
- Heal a Physical Condition or Consequence by 1 level
- Perform a superhuman feat (ignore breathing, enter a state of stasis, leap 40+ feet or rip a car door from its hinges, etc)
- Blood Pool cannot be used to heal Aggravated Damage (from Fire, Sunlight, Faith or Magic)
- At Zero Blood Pool (or less) you have The Beast as a Condition. This means you may only Drink, Destroy, Flee or Cower. You must Overcome The Beast using Ego or Humanity or a Fate Point to perform any other action
- The Beast begins at Fair (1 per step) if you increase the Condition. After (+6) condition level, you are controlled by the GM until you can recover.
- You cannot use any social skills (Humanity, Kindred, Crime, Resources and/or Entourage) higher than your current Blood Pool
- Drinking blood takes 7 rounds to completely drain a target. You must Invoke “Bitten” before draining a subject
- You lose one Blood Pool each day